Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adult Learning Class Number 1 !

Oka's Picture
I am an adult and I am a learner.  I think that this is really funny because in the horse show land, we call them A-Dolts because they tend to not learn as quickly as kids. I really think that kids are better learners in many cases because they do not have the fear or reservations of failing.  I never really thought of myself as an adult learner I really like to think of myself just as a learner.  I guess if the shoe fits......see if it is on sale so you can buy more!  Anyway, I like the basis of this class as a pychology undergrad I really like to learn theory.  I don't like to write papers (I heart APA), but I do like that this class has a different approach then just learn it write about it, move on.  We will see where the evenings take us. 
Mine look something like this
Shark Bait

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the writing papers! Class a little overwhelming, but I know how beneficial it is going to be for us.

    ReplyDelete