Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13th, 2011

I'm not sure if I am happy or sad that class is over on the 14th.  It has been an interesting class.  I feel that I have come away with more information that I can turnkey into my classroom then any other class or inservice I have taken.  I think that teachers can be some of the worst students, I was glad to see that this class had the same mentality as me.  Everyone really wants to learn and apply what it is that we have learned.  I am excited to see what our cohort holds in the future.  I like being able to go to the Hammonton High School instead of having to go all the way to Stockton.  That is not right around the corner for me.  I hope that I was as much an asset to the class I, my classmates were to me.  :)  We will certainly have fun raising a glass and looking forward to the next one..........

No comments:

Post a Comment