Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7th, 2011

Well another day another interesting evening.  I find that I have found so many good ideas from my fellow classmates just from the quick info given in passing.  Thanks to Anne tonight for the great idea of how she used her Wiki.  It is an idea that can be used across the curriculum.  I think that I can even use it in math and you know how much I love that!

Overall I think that Danielle, Brandy and I forged the way for the rest of the groups to present.  It was a learning experience to work with a group and I am glad that we worked so well together.  I look forward to making our Wiki better or even finding another source that would be better to publish our ideas to. 

I will leave you all this evening with the Polygon Song, yet another benefit of youtube (plus its just silly and  it makes me laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment