Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17th, 2011

Tool Time......what a interesting experience.  I was really thinking that I didn't have enough to talk about Toondoo.com is really self explanatory and can be quite fun.  I like that it is easy to use and turnkey.  It is great to find a tool that you can use immediately in your classroom. I think that Turnkey may have been the term that I think Erika asked me about in class.  I was trying to remember what I had said that someone would not have used before and that is the only term that I can think of.  When we turnkey something at school it is when someone learns a concept and implements it in the classroom easily and immediately while showing colleagues how to use it also.  We usually refer to it when one person goes to an out of district workshop.




I enjoyed Kevin's presentation, I like that someone used Google Calendar as a tool time.  It is really useful tool.  I like that I can access my calendar anywhere and share some of my information but not everything. It is nice that I can have a home calendar, school calendar, and horse show calendar. I like that I can share a schedule, but not my entire life.....


No comments:

Post a Comment