Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm Ready.....

This class has been such a great experience in so many ways.  First of all I love the fact that I was in NY last week and was able to participate in class, secondly I really appreciate that everyone strives to create better material every week.  There is something to be said for raising the bar with your peers.  It is the desire to create better material because not only were you challenged to but you were inspired.
It's going to be a long road but it's better with you guys!

I remember being so afraid of staying home and using Wimba in my last class because I really felt that I would miss something because so many people actually went to class.  This class has been a great example of what a virtual classroom should be.  I think the best part is that we don't know each other (well most of us don 't) yet we are open and honest and share about our lives and experiences with each other knowing that it will impact how we view the topics.  I really appreciate the different views.  Great job tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to that Julia. I was afraid to stay home and use Wimba also, figuring I may miss something important, but clearly with this class.... you can stay in the loop from home. This virtual classroom experience has been great for me with two little ones. I don't feel rushed to cook dinner, bath kids and rush out the door. I can do all of those things, and walk to my bedroom, close the door and arrive at class. We are so lucky to be living in this day and age with all of these wonderful technilogical advancements.

    ReplyDelete